Auto and Home Insurance
- Renters Insurance
If money is tight, renters insurance can sound like a luxury.
- Low vs. High Insurance Deductibles
Learn about low and high deductibles and how they affect monthly premiums for health and auto insurance.
- Do You Have a Clue about C.L.U.E. Reports?
Most Americans don’t know there’s a report, much like a credit report, about home and auto insurance claims that could affect their premiums and the true cost of a home they’re looking to buy.
- Buying Car Insurance: Auto Information to Give to Your Agent or Company
Whether you own a new or used vehicle, you need to insure it.
- Saving Money on Car Insurance
Does the type of car you drive affect the cost of your car insurance? Are discounts available for good drivers?
- Leasing a Car and Auto Insurance
If you lease a car, it is tempting to think that you might not need as much insurance as you do when you buy a car. However, that is not true.
- Saving Money on Homeowner’s Insurance
The price you pay for your homeowner’s insurance can vary by hundreds of dollars, depending on the size of your house and the insurance company from which you buy your policy.